5/14/2011

Nice to Meet You...


Finally we get to the house.  Finally I get to take my bag off my sun-burnt shoulder for the first time in half a day.  The experience itself was entirely anti-climatic.  It wasn’t the grand entrance you would expect it to be.  Just a bunch of lucky kids lingering around nervously trying to pretend there’s not a camera in your face.  It’s a bit uncomfortable at first.  The first people I encountered, Cohutta and Kelly Anne, were in the kitchen.  Cohutta introduced himself with a hand shake and said, “Nice to meet you, my name’s Cohutta.”  The accent blew me away, and as fast as he says his name you don’t fully understand it til about the ninth or tenth time you hear it.  Kelly Anne hopped off the counter and looked up at me through her banes.  I had never enjoyed the look of banes on a girl until this moment.  She could pull it off.  It was kind of hot… Scratch that, it was very hot.  In fact, I was blown away by how initially attracted I was to this female.  She just had this sex appeal; it’s hard put your finger on it really.  It doesn’t necessarily mean you think she was the definition of perfect beauty, although, off the bat I thought she was hot.  It means if we were left in the same room for a lengthy amount of time… we were going to make a baby.  
Our first night out, we eat a great dinner together.  We have drinks.  We go to what I think is soon to be one of many bars I will visit on a nightly basis.  I get really nice and drunk, too drunk for my own good.  Upon leaving the bar, Kelly Anne grabs me by the shirt to tell me we’re leaving and we don’t leave each other’s side for the rest of the night.  We walk back to the house occasionally allowing one another’s hands to graze the others.  We get to know each other a little more in a rather overtly flirtatious manner.  
Walking back, everyone’s all hyped up about getting in this sixteen person hot tub we have when we get back to the house.  I remember being the only guy against it.  We get back, people do the whole post night on the town snack, continuing the BS get to know you chat, and Kelly and I emerge as the only two clad in swim wear.  Typical.  We get in, and I think we’re the only two that get in, at least we’re the only two that are in there for more than five minutes if anyone else did.  Bear in mind that we were tipsy, but she proceeds to lay it all out on the line to me.  I’ve only known this girl for twelve hours, and she says quote, “It’s a big mistake you have girlfriend when you live with three hot girls.”  “Four”, I reply, even though I know she intentionally left Parisa off the roster.  Maybe, but it’s a bit different.  Not only do I have a girl friend that I lived with back home at the time and was very much in love with.  But my girlfriend has the video footage and audio of everything I do over here.  Now that’s a lot of stress for a horny 22 year old male to deal with, especially one that is surrounded by as many promiscuous girls as I apparently was.  Though we walked shoulder to shoulder out of the hot tub to the kitchen and bedrooms, I do believe we slept in our separate beds that evening.  


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment